About Karla Swanigan Ministries
Karla is especially gifted at sharing the heart of God in a relatable way, that’s very engaging and fun, but also in a way that challenges you to grow deeper in your walk with God.
Karla is an author, speaker, radio host and spent several years as the Women’s Pastor of a local church in Colorado where she spoke and ministered to people of all ages at weekend services, conferences, retreats, prayer breakfasts, and classes. She also has a heart to reach people outside the church and has spent time ministering to the homeless, those recovering from addictions, those serving time in jails, and youth and adults who have suffered from sexual abuse.
Who We Are:
- Karla Swanigan Ministries is a Christian non-profit organization based in Larkspur, Colorado.
- We are financially supported by contributions from friends and partners of the ministry.
What We Do:
- We are called to speak and share God’s words and truth to all nations.
- We are called to share the Gospel and the love of Jesus with all people, especially people who feel “far from the love of God”.
- We are called to minister the healing power of Jesus to the hurt and broken.
- We are called by God to make the Holy Spirit desirable to people of all ages and from all walks of life.
- We are called by God to impact the world for His Kingdom.